June 02, 2010

"Happiness..." mini album for Cricut Mini Albums DT

Here is this week's callenge submission for the Cricut Mini Albums Design Team.

I welded the couple to the last page on my Gypsy.
There is vellum in the heart cut outs on the first page- I put in between the layers of the chip board and the
patterned paper covering. The little sticker says "Happiness is spending time together" by K&Company.

I used the same shape as the cover for the little folder inside- folded it in half-
to be used for journaling.

The tag and letter L were cut out using chipboard with my Cuttlebug.
The flowers are Primas with a pearl brad center.
Cartridges used:
Sweet Hearts- couple
Wedding- hearts
Gypsy Wanderings- rounded square pages and mats
Create-a-Critter- first page with heart cut outs
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Annette. I like the couple at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute album. where do u get your chipboard?
    thank you teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! your are so creative! love it!

    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow you did such a GOOD job on this mini! I love it..that couple is my fav from sweethearts! ...great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this album! Can you send me the photos so I can post on the DT?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful job.... I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

    We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
    Interviewer. We'd
    like to give you the opportunity to
    give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

    It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
    be submitted online here Submit your
    interview
    .

    Best regards,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete