June 11, 2010

Cricut Lite "B is for Boy" sock monkey!!!

I found them! The Cricut Lite cartridges at my Walmart, that is.
Since I saw the sock monkey on the "B is for Boy" and "Sugar and Spice" I knew I HAD to have them.
My youngest DD has a birthday party to go to tomorrow and she asked me to make a card with a monkey on it.
This is my first try at an easel card. It measures 4x4. So...
Here he is...



Here is the side view of the little sock monkey. Isn't he just the cutest?! Did I happen to mention that I have LOVED sock monkeys since I was a little girl? I still have the sock monkey that my grandma made before I was even born.


So I broke down and bought 3 of the "Lite" cartridges... Slumber Party, B is for Boy, and Sugar and Spice. Be on the look out for more projects with these cartridges and maybe a few individual cuts off of each one. How's that sound?
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card, you did a terrific job! Love the sock monkey too :) to cute! I went to Wal Mart today and picked up DUDE and the owl one, hoot something...lol :) Looking forward to useing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is adorable! I thought I had to have that cart just for the monkey too! lol..tfs it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Love the sock monkey - I just NEED to find that cart now.
    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little monkey is stinkin adorable!!! I cant wait to see your projects!!! XOXO Momo

    P.S. Loving the Owl blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love sock monkeys. I have one that my mother-in-law had as a youngster. So he is over 70 years old. Still going strong. jsj111@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just gave me the biggest smile, so cute & sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your projects. Just beautiful. The B is for Boy is one of the 3 I bought. It is sooo adorable!!!
    Thanks for sharing your amazing work.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is just too CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete