April 18, 2011

Easter Card

I was itchin' to make a little something, so I got up early this morning and made an Easter Card. It was the first time I've used my Cricut and Gypsy since we moved and I was freaking out a little when I could not find my cord for my Gypsy. It was right where I put it though.. I had just forgotten- in with all of my cartridges. You know how that goes- "I'll put this someplace safe where I know I will find it" and then you forget where the heck that is. LOL

The cartridges that I used are:
A Child's Year- Card base
Easter 2010- Bunny
Gypsy Wanderings- Scalloped circle, scalloped rectangle, and the background rectangle (stretched)
Just Because Cards- Envelope

On another note... I cannot believe that I now have 300 followers!!! Since I have just moved, I have found a bunch of scrappy stuff that I have never used and some extras of things that I love to use. To Celebrate 300 followers I have going to have a giveaway! Wait for me to announce it and if you do not mind preowned scrappy stuff- feel free to enter.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

 



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Anette. I have missed coming over here. The blogging world is just too darn big. You are now filed in my fav folder, yipee. Your card is stunning. I love the soft pastel colors you used, and the shapes. Congrats on 300 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card. Love all the color and designs you picked for your card.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!! I have something for you over on my blog!! Go check it out!! =)

    Ashley
    http://myscrappinpalace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete