August 11, 2010

Mickey Mouse Birthday card and Disney Mini TP roll album

This card was made using Mickey Font for the Silhouette head and number 40 and the hat came from Celebrations. I had to whip up a quick card for my boss who loves Disney- it's his 40th birthday and we are surprising him with a little party today on lunch break.



The challenge for the Design Team at CRICUT MINI ALBUMS was to use recyled albums.
This little mini album was made using recycled tp rolls. I also made the tags using the cricut as well. All of the Disney shapes were made using Mickey Font and I used the Gypsy to hide the circle on the tag and substituted it with a little mickey head.

If you like mini albums head on over to see what a creative bunch of gals we have! :)

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Love your projects! The card is absolutely adorable!!!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE that tp mini!!! The card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini is absolutely adorable. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable project. Love Mickey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all I want to tell you that I love your new blog look! Next, your album is adorable!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
    My site :: Marc Primo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What did you use to cut the "Disney"out with?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what did you use for the "disney" wording?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ash.woolsey86- the Disney wording is on the Mickey Font Cricut cartridge

    ReplyDelete