October 20, 2009

"BOO" card made with Gypsy

This card was designed on the Gypsy using Paper Dolls (ghost) and the Wild Card cartridge (headstone, BOO, and conversation bubble). I also used the Cricut markers to outline everything to give it more definition. I welded the word boo and exclamation points together to make a small border at the bottom of the card. Since we can not weld flipped shapes together and I love making shaped cards- plus I am too lazy to get out the laptop to use ds and love the fact that I do not need to switch out my cartridges with the Gypsy- I have been making most of my cards by welding shapes to the rounded square from Plantin Schoolbook.

On another note... I have been asked by two different people to make cards for them for special occasions- I will be making a little cash doing what I love to do. How fun is that? I am also thinking of starting up my etsy shop soon. I will be saving whatever I make to put towards our Disney trip in February. Every little bit helps, right?

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who take the time to look at my blog and leave me a comment. They are much appreciated. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. this card ROCKS! i love, love, love it! you did one amazing job on it girl! so super awesome! that ghost is so cute! hugs!

    ReplyDelete