- The little dog on the pocket is my daughter's Cuttlekids die.
- In order to make the t-shirt, I used the onesie on the new arrival cartridge and welded a square from george to it- moving the onesie down on the screen so that the bottom part does not cut.
- The inside album is made of 6x6 sheets of chipboard.
- I then used the red tacky tape to glue the book to the front and back covers.
- The white spaces on the pages are 4x6 so that a photo can be adhered over that spot.
- I have pop dotted all of the embellishments so that the picture can slide right under.
I hope this makes sense to you.
There are more pages but I didn't want to bore you with all of them.