September 28, 2007

I'm back!

I can't believe that April was the last time I posted. It's been a pretty busy back-to-school season so far. Kaileigh's birthday is on Sunday and she wanted to take hip hop dance lessons, so that's what we gave her for her birthday. Her first class was on Wednesday and she loves it. Giving her these dance lessons is so much better than buying her something that she will grow out of or lose interest in.

Leah will be starting Brownies next Thursday and it's all she talks about. She's so excited that she gets to do something "just like Mom did when she was a little girl".
I had showed her my Girl Scout sash with all of my badges and explained to her what you do when you are a Girl Scout/ Brownie and right then she decided that she wanted to do it.

Since it has been awhile since I posted, I thought I would post some of the things that I have made since my last visit. Here are some photos:






Here are a couple of recent photos of the girls.

This Kaileigh all dressed up...


Here's Leah at the park this past weekend...


So, this weekend Kaileigh is having a sleepover with 3 of her friends instead of the traditional family birthday party. I have a ton of cleaning and baking to do to get ready. I'm not sure what type of cake I will be baking for her this year- she has asked for a monkey so I guess I will be surfing for some monkey shaped cake ideas. I'm going to go to Dollar Tree tonight to make up a couple of goodie bags for the girls- probably some nail stuff and a little candy- I can't do too much on such short notice but I will try to make it alot of fun for her and her friends like I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment