January 16, 2012

Puppy Valentine

This weekend I decided that I was going to devote some time to my favorite stress reliever... card making.
My goal was to use up some of my scraps, 12 cards later with multiple layers, and I don't think I will ever see the end of them.  I am truly addicted to foam dots and I have just about ran out of my stash. (Just a note... foam dots lose their sticky if you have them too long... I have had some projects fall apart over time- the were ones that I had bought at the dollar store though).

This little guy was made using the dog from Create-a-Critter and my Gypsy.  I used flocking for the nose of the puppy- he is so soft- and I used some of my rhinestones to dress up his little collar, and my white Signo pen to accent the heart.



Side view...

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I LOVE shaped cards! This is so cute!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I've missed seeing your cute creations. All the cards you made today are just adorable, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great cards! What a great idea for puppy lovers of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable valentines cards! Love all your cards. Great inspiration! New follower :)! If you get a chance pop over and visit my blog!

    http://www.withlovefromabove-creativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m nоt that much of a online reaԁer to be honеst but yοur blogs reallу nice, keep іt up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. All the best

    http://www.bucket--trucks.com
    My website bucket--trucks.com

    ReplyDelete